The Tax Institute will hold the Tasmanian State Conference in Launceston on 17-18 October 2013.
Papers of particular interest are:
- Ali Noroozi (IGOT), Observations on Tax Administration in Australia by the Inspector General of Taxation;
- Michael Hine (KPMG), Div. 7A One Step Forward – How Many Backwards?;
- Michael Parker (H&W), A Review of Major Tax Development 2013;
- Rob Warnock (M+K), Small Business CGT Concessions – Keeping Out of Harm’s Way;
- Elen Seymour (Uni WA), Tax and Social Networking; and
- Allan Swan (Swann & Yii), Tax Issues in Business Succession Planning and Second Generation Control Issues Workshop.
The Convention Dinner is at Josef Chromy Wines with the Winemaker Jeremy Dineen speaking.
A great program by the Organising Committee of Craig Leighton, Ken Davey, Matthew Pawson and Tania Triffitt.